Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 19...

My mom got to come home from the hospital today!
One of the owners at my work loves candy and I have a really bad habit of searching for it in his office and eating it. (I replace it) Tonight I thought I would leave him a note so he wouldn't be upset. I can't help it! If I know its there I have to have it.

1 comment:

  1. I may par-take in this little addiction along with you. :)

    ReplyDelete