Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 5...

So, I got cut from work early tonight and text Mike to let him know I was on my way home and he repied with a picture of Coach from the show Survivor and himself. I told him to make Coach stay put and raced down so I too could have my picture taken. How awesome! This guy is exactly how you would expect!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea who this is, but it's a really cute picture of you!!

    ReplyDelete