We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!
I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Day 26...
I know my 30th isn't for another month but I really wanted to take this AWESOME watch with me on our honeymoon next week.
Liza and I had date night tonight at work. Chicken caesar salads and tips, my fave!
I didn't eat at work, not even once while you were away...It was too sad without you. Everyone is so jealous of our dinner dates on Thursday/Fridays. :)
get posting!!! I want to see the honeymoon pics!!
ReplyDeletep.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I didn't eat at work, not even once while you were away...It was too sad without you. Everyone is so jealous of our dinner dates on Thursday/Fridays. :)
ReplyDelete