Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 20...

I was able to spend the whole day with my mom today. She is supposed to be resting for the next 7 weeks and is already bored so I am going to be keeping her company for a while.

At work we throw all of the quarters from people's change into a cup and at the end of the night we "flip for quarters." Everyone takes a quarter and flips it, then its odd man out. If there are more heads than tails, heads stays in and flips again, or vise versa. You do this until there are two people left, then one calls and the other flips to see who wins the pot. I won tonight!! It was a big win too. The cup is usually half this size. Yay!

1 comment: