Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 39...

It poured rain the entire day! It really put a huge kink in our sightseeing. We went to ground zero and went to take the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty but we had to admire it from afar since by then we were so wet and kind of over it. We ended up just going to see a movie (and a Diane von Furstenburg sample sale where I didn't find anything I loved :(bummer ) and then met up with my friend Brendan that night. Mike took this picture. He didn't realize that if you put your finger over the flash, the picture comes out dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment