Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 41...

I got to see Patricia today. She colored my hair for 2 1/2 years while I was going between Vegas and New York and of course while I was living there. She does the best job ever! If you are ever out there she works at the Mark Garrison salon. Look how blonde! We went to a Yankee game after:)


Third "celeb" sighting of the trip...High Pitch Eric from the Howard Stern show. I don't think I mentioned our first celeb sighting, but we saw Brook Hogan in a shop in South Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment