Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 40...



We saw the Padres beat the Mets today!



When we got to our seats we noticed a couple of other Pads fans sitting 5 rows ahead of us. Turns out it was one of Mike'e high school buddies, Ryan and his wife Brittney. What a small world.



That night we met up with Ryan and Brit and also another couple of their HS friends who live in New York now. We had really good pizza then went to a speakeasy called Little Branch . So fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment