Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 43...

Doesn't Mike look like he belongs in Boston with that hat? Neet to see the real Cheers building.

We took a duck tour around the city. Our tour guide was really great!


Mmmm! We went to the Northend for dinner tonight. It is the really Italian part of town. Prezza was very dark and cozy. I had Sweet Corn Raviolini with rock shrimp, pancetta, toasted corn, white wine and parmigiano cheese and Mike had the Lobster Fra Diavlo- Saffron Tagliatelle with roasted tomato, fennel and lobster meat. Sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment