We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!
I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Day 56...
USA played Ghana in the World Cup today. Unfortunately we didn't win but we had a great time working it!
It was a fun day at work..but very long! The video is fabulous! Jeff even got the whole bar to do the wave that went around the bar 4+ times. We should have won..maybe in 4 more yrs.
It was a fun day at work..but very long! The video is fabulous! Jeff even got the whole bar to do the wave that went around the bar 4+ times. We should have won..maybe in 4 more yrs.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you worked your hiney off that day!
ReplyDelete