Heather lives on a mountain, so we walked to Kate Sessions Park for the firework shows all over San Diego. My camera has a "fireworks" button to get a more clear shot but this is what I ended up with. Still kinda pretty.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Day 64...
It's the 4th of July!! I hung out with Cindy today. We started by going to see Mike at work then went to my girlfriend Heather's house for an awesome BBQ.

Heather lives on a mountain, so we walked to Kate Sessions Park for the firework shows all over San Diego. My camera has a "fireworks" button to get a more clear shot but this is what I ended up with. Still kinda pretty.

Heather lives on a mountain, so we walked to Kate Sessions Park for the firework shows all over San Diego. My camera has a "fireworks" button to get a more clear shot but this is what I ended up with. Still kinda pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment