Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 81...

We went for a bike ride today from our house in La Jolla to Pacific Beach. We were going to ride all the way to Ocean Beach but were worried we didn't have enough time so we picked up Mike's car from work and drove the rest of the way.


We had shrimp cocktail and mahi tacos for lunch at South Beach then walked through the farmers market there. I got a really delicious hunk of chocolate peanut butter fudge.




No comments:

Post a Comment