Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 87...

Went to Costco today for carne asada. I have perfected my cooking method with this. You would think the grill was better but it turns out just 3 minutes on each side under the broiler works best for keeping the juices in. Our fave home cooked dinner! I would have taken a picture but I was too excited to eat and had already finished by the time I remembered the blog. So now you get to see our feet as we watch the Pads play the Dodgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment