My mom gave me a box filled with some of my childhood treasures. These are the things that won't be going to the Goodwill. I drew those pictures when I was 10. The trophies came after that. The blue doll was given to me by a neighbor when I was born. My mom said I have to keep it to show my children someday.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Day 85...
I spent the day up at my parents house. They are dog sitting for my Aunt and Uncle. This is Miss E. Isn't she is so cute!

My mom gave me a box filled with some of my childhood treasures. These are the things that won't be going to the Goodwill. I drew those pictures when I was 10. The trophies came after that. The blue doll was given to me by a neighbor when I was born. My mom said I have to keep it to show my children someday.
My mom gave me a box filled with some of my childhood treasures. These are the things that won't be going to the Goodwill. I drew those pictures when I was 10. The trophies came after that. The blue doll was given to me by a neighbor when I was born. My mom said I have to keep it to show my children someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment