Professional teaser...

:)

We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 59...

I got Elci shaved today. You can't really tell in this picture but she is now white with a big brown stripe down her back. Really cute!





I cooked dinner for my husband like the good Holly Homemaker I am:)




It was just as delicious as it looks.







2 comments:

  1. Cute apron!;)
    I love your blog! I love that you are documenting your first year of marriage. That will be a lot of fun to look back at one day. I wish I had done that. Oh well, I've been doing mine this year.
    www.jesperson365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree, VERY cute apron!!!

    ReplyDelete