We finally did it! It took A LOT of planning, but we had the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!
I have decided to catalog our first year together as man and wife with pictures from each day. I know they might not all be exciting, but I can't wait to see what kind of memories we have made by anniversary number 1.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Day 82...
I have finally written all of the Thank You notes for the wedding gifts. Whew! It only took 82 days. I made this huge mess while trying to get everything straight. Elci oversaw the project:)
I love reading you blog! I wish I had done something like this to look back on! Also! Thanks for the thank you...I had so much fun at your wedding! It was fun to be a part of your special day after so many years as friends! :)
good job!
ReplyDeletei love that you have your shape magazine next to you & facebook open!
I love reading you blog! I wish I had done something like this to look back on! Also! Thanks for the thank you...I had so much fun at your wedding! It was fun to be a part of your special day after so many years as friends! :)
ReplyDelete